The Engineering in Computers course is very much in demand by those planning a career in the industry or hoping to pursue research at the post graduate level. The objective of the course is to build strong fundamentals in the subject.
Electronics & Comm.
B.E. Electronics & Communication is a challenging course allowing several specialisations such as VLSI design, Microprocessor Design, Robotics, Embedded Systems and Communications (Satellite / Mobile / Basic), etc. An electronics student has the option of selecting a career path in Software, IT, Electronics and Telecommunication.
B.E. in Electrical Engineering have a good scope in market. Today each and every machinery is operated by using electricity. New Electrical Appliances, Motors, Generators, Transformers, Electrical Energy Conservation and Generation have been taken under this stream
Welcome to NIBS
NIBS -Top Quality Education
National Institute of Business studies (NIBS) is a premier educational institute that has earned up a unique name for itself by among reputed business schools by imparting high quality education to the students all over the world. Our innovative and objective approach to make the curriculum easy for the students along by maintaining the quality standard of the content has made NIBS a most-sought after institution. Our efforts in maintaining the quality, updated syllabi and scientific methodology of instruction have been lauded by national and international trade and business fraternity. Read more...
Our ProgramsComputer Engineering Electonics & Comm. Electrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering Civil Engineering
- NIBS is one of the eminent Management Institutes that offers International certificate in Engineering and Management courses.
- Our infrastructure is well maintained.
- Our team of professors is committed to provide quality education and an inspiring learning environment.
- We have small batches to enable better learning and management.
- Well- constructed curriculum
- Advanced computer laboratories
- An appropriate examination pattern