Home Based, Correspondence, Distance Learning; such words have gained immense credibility in the past few years. Moreover, home based and freelancing jobs are also taking a twirl in the industry. The change has occurred because we as human beings have evolved and left behind our stereotype thoughts in the last decade. We have understood the scope of attaining education without judging the means.
Distance Learning Courses is now Talk of the day. Students can simultaneously study two or more courses or better, can opt for a regular or part time job by choosing this route. People who have finished under graduation prefer to work immediately rather than indulging in a regular PG program. But to have a strong career and if you have to climb up the success ladder faster than the others, you would require a strong educational background as well. Higher educational degrees are receiving a lot of importance nowadays. Therefore, correspondence study is a suitable option for such hard workers.
There are more than a handful of reputed universities and institutes that facilitates Distance Learning courses in the country. Distance Learning Institutes offer Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma Degrees as well as certified courses and PhD programs for the students. The list of top Popular Distance Learning Courses among Students are as follows;
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration) – MBA programs are quite extensive and encompasses of various majors such as Marketing, Finance, Journalism, HR, International Business, Social Work etc
- MCA (Masters in Computer Application)
- Sc (Masters of Science) – M.Sc courses include Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics as Majors
- Com (Masters of Commerce)
- MA (Masters in Arts) – One of the most popular courses for English literature and can be easily studied through Distance education
- Sc (Bachelors of Science)
- Com (Bachelors of Commerce)
- BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration)
- PG Diploma in various courses and subjects
- BCA (Bachelors in Comp App)